Work will start in Well Lane tomorrow 28th April from the Lockfield Drive end. The repairs will be carried out in approx. 50 meter section of the road per day starting at 7.30am and will be reopened in the evening.. While these sections are being worked on you will be unable to drive on these sections. The houses on Well lane that are directly effected will be notified day by day. This is subject to weather, they will check the forecast each day and they can lay a new surface in light intermittent showers but not in prolonged heavy rain like we had Friday afternoon.
- During the day both ends of Well Lane will be closed.
- The Horsel Fish and Chips will be open as usual and can be accessed via Abbey Road or St Mary’s
- Arthurs Bridge Garage can be accessed from Lockfield Drive
- WF Senate Electrical can be accessed from either end day one and from Lockfield Drive there after
- Side roads can be accessed but if they are working near the access to your road leave extra time encase they have to move equipment
Any questions don’t hesitate to call on 07889 289177